Neutral B - Weather Control DeviceEdit
Stewie uses the device for 3 seconds before selecting a type of weather. Each weather has a 1/4 of a chance of happening.
- Sunny - the stage starts getting hot, slowing down the opponents.
- Rain - it will start making puddles in which opponents can slip in. If it's heavy rain, it will hit the opponents.
- Snow - opponents will randomly get frozen. Any opponents that have ice-related abilities don't get affected or Restore Health.
- Wind - opponents will be blown to the left or right side of the screen.
None of the weather affects Stewie. There's also no cooldown time, so the device will just change the forecast.
Side B - FlamethrowerEdit
Stewie uses his flamethrower. But unlike the Pyro's, Stewie can't move while using it. However, the damage when touched is much more devastating.
Up B - Grappling HookEdit
Stewie uses a grappling hook to grab on the nearest ledge. You can't control or aim it, it'll just grab the ledge that's the closest, if there's is a ledge that's near, as it has a good but limited range. If anyone touches the hook, they recieve damage.
Down B - Muscular StewieEdit
Stewie can guard himself front the opponents so that they can't trespass him. He can't move every time he blocks someone. Also, mentioned in his neutral special, if he's attacked within the 3 seconds he's beefed up, the move is cancelled. Believe it or not, this can deal damage.
Final Smash - LOIS!! LOIS!!Edit
For 20 seconds, Stewie calles for his mom, Lois. He can release a shockwave that can cause damage. The closer you are to Stewie, the more damage you receive. Each call Stewie gives produces a shockwave. For the first 4 seconds he will Lois, the next 4, Mom, then mommy, mama, and finally mom, after that Lois will appear on the screen shouted "WHAT?!". If the opponent touches her/behind her, they be instantly get K.O.'d. Stewie then say "Hi" and giggles, making Lois disappear and ending the smash. She is avoidable, though.
KO1: What the Deuce?!
StarKO: GHAAA!! I BROKE A DAMN BLOOD VESSEL!!
Down Taunt- Go...away... Fat man...
Side Taunt- Excellent!!
Up Taunt- Snake Griffin (His tongue moves).
Role In The Subspace EmissaryEdit
Colors and CostumesEdit
- Default (R)
- Evil Stewie (Inverted Overalls and shirt)
- Family Guy first Pilot Stewie (Purple Shirt and Green overalls)
- Darth Stewie (From Family Guy: Something, Something Dark Side)
- Stewie's Darth Vader costume seems to have a force grab. It is unknown if Stewie has this besides his Darth Vader costume.