Boing, Boing, BoingEdit

Pinkie hops onto the battlefield.

Special AttacksEdit

Neutral B - Pinkie SenseEdit

Pinkie Pie uses her Pinkie Sense. If her tail twitches, a random object will fall onto an opponent, obviously dealing damage. If her ears flop, the first opponent to be hit after she does this will be dirty and take twice as much damage for 10 seconds. If her knee goes pinchy, the next opponent to be attacked will be under shock and 3-second paralysis. If her shoulder aches, Gummy appears on the battlefield with her. He doesn't do much, but he can be thrown like a normal projectile. If she shudders, a big doozy appears in the form of a Smash Ball. The sense she gets is randomized, and she has to wait 10 seconds to let another kick in. If she's hit during her Pinkie Sense, the move is cancelled.

Side B - CupcakeEdit

Pinkie tosses a pastry like a projectile. If she misses, there will be a 50% chance that it becomes food. However, each cupcake she throws has a different color, representing a player. If a player who's color doesn't match the cupcake's eats one, 20% damage will be healed, but if the player with the matching color ate it, he/she would be healed by 30% damage while the last consumer takes the same amount. No cupcake will come out in Pinkie's player color, but she can still eat them.

Up B - Party CannonEdit

Pinkie gets into her Party Cannon. Like Hitler's German Artillery, you can aim it up and down with the analog stick and it'll shoot after 5 seconds. When she's shot out of it, she leaves behind a trail of confetti and party items. If an opponent's caught by this, he/she is blinded and has reversed controls for 3 seconds. Same thing for anyone Pinkie will crash into.

Down B - Pinkie PromiseEdit

Pinkie makes a Pinkie Promise with an opponent. Afterward, if the opponent is directly or indirectly responsible for Pinkie being dealt any damage, she blows up in rage, dealing 30% damage to the opponent. You can only use this once per stock.

Final Smash - 4th Wall DestructionEdit

Pinkie grabs her series icon and throws it at an opponent, hitting him/her so hard that he/she flies out the game and into a random YouTube video. Whatever it is results in the same thing: suicide. If it misses the opponent, Pinkie will be left without her series icon, unable to perform her final smash again.



KOSFX2: *Screams like a siren* 


Screen KOSFX: Heh Heh Heh!


Up: And then I said "Oatmeal? are you crazy?"

Sd: Are you Loco in the Co-co?

Dn: Bet ya can't make a face crazier than THIS! *G3 Face*

Victory Options+Failure/ClapEdit

Victory 1: WAHOO! *Flys off*

Victory 2: *Sighs* Everything was going so well*

Victory 3: *Dances* 

Victory 4: (Against Fluttershy): Oops. YOU OKAAAY ?!

Victory 5: (Against Rainbow Dash) Rainbow Dash you're so Stubborn

Lose/Clap: *Cries with cartoony waterfall tears*

Classic Mode Win/Lose PoseEdit

Congratulations/Game Over PicturesEdit

Character DescriptionEdit

Other AttacksEdit

Ground AttacksEdit

Basic AttacksEdit

  • AAA Combo- Rubber Chicken slap
  • Dash Attack- Headbutt

Tilt AttacksEdit

  • Side- #1 Finger Glove
  • Up- Inflates and back to normal
  • Down- Big Tongue


  • Side- Shoots out of her Party Cannon like her Up B
  • Down- Sneeze Confetti


  • N-Air - Air Cartwheel
  • F-Air - Throw the cake
  • B-Air - Stretchy Leg
  • U-Air - Extends her neck
  • D-Air - Fall on face and gets back up

Grabs, ThrowsEdit

  • Grab- Both hooves grab
  • Pummel- Tight Hug
  • Forward- Shoots opponent out of party cannon
  • Back- Okie Dokie Lokie (She says this while rolling back and throw the opponent)
  • Up- SURPRISE!!
  • Down- Jumps on the opponent


  • Ledge attack: Gotcha!
  • 100% ledge attack: Lick
  • Front attack: Hair fart
  • Back attack: Hair whip
  • Trip attack: *Gasp*

Pros & ConsEdit


  • She is a very high jumper
  • She can wall jump


  • She falls really fast


Victory MusicEdit

MLP:FIM Victory Theme

Kirby HatEdit

Pinkie Pie's mane

Exclusive stickersEdit





Wiimote SoundEdit


Classic ModeEdit


Easter EggsEdit

Snake CodecEdit

Snake: Hey...That's Pinkie Pie isn't it?

Otacon: Good Eye, Snake! She's Ponyville's super duper fun party pony!

Snake: Y'know...Seeing Pinkie Pie reminds me...We should sing that song we always wanted to sing

Otacon: OH! Yeah! That Song! Good Idea... Okay. Ready? GO!

Snake: All you need to do is take a cup of flour. Add it to the mix...

Otacon: Then you need to take something sweet not sour. A bit of salt just a pinch...

Snake: Baking these treats is such a cinch. Add a teaspoon of vanilla...

Otacon: Add a little more and you count to four and you'll never get your filla...

Snake: Cupcakes. So sweet and tasty...

Otacon: Cupcakes. Don't be to hasty...

Snake: Cupcakes...


Snake: That was awesome

Otacon: Yeah... It sure was...

Daily Buglin'Edit


Palutena's GuidanceEdit


Game Grump CodecEdit

Egoraptor: Another Pony?

Danny: Yeah, Arin. That's Pinkie Pie

Egoraptor: Is there a way to avoid her?

Danny: Well.......Uh.....

Egoraptor: DANNY! Spit it out!

Danny: She can use her Pinkie sense 

Egoraptor: Pinkie sence? What's that?

Pinkie Pie: Uh-Oh! Twitch-A-Twitch! Twitch-A-Twitch!

Egoraptor: What the Hell *Gets hit with a Flower pot*

Role In SSEEdit



Video Music Edit

 *Some Pinkie Pie remix* Edit

Foozogz - ,~*Smile!*~, (Rmx VIP) (NOT SMILE HD)

Ending Music Edit

Colors & CostumesEdit

  • Default Pink (R)
  • Baby Blue (B)
  • Mint Green (G)
  • Yellow (Fluttershy)
  • Orange (Cheese Sandwich) 
  • Gray (Maud Pie)
  • G3 Colors
  • Suprise (White with blone hair)
  • Discorded Colors
  • EQG Outfit 
  • MAD (My Little War Horse) Pinkie Pie colors 
  • Pinkamena Dian Pie 


  • Her video was delayed because Agito's laptop EFFed up. So Mabel Pines video took over

Video Edit

Smash Bros Lawl X Character Moveset - Pinkie Pie

Smash Bros Lawl X Character Moveset - Pinkie Pie